FR! Battlewagon Figures
Don't discount a battlewagon figure just because the manufacturer calls it a dwarven
piece and you're doing dervishes! After all -- fantasy rules!
If it fits your vision for your army, you can remove the crew, or replace it with something
more appropriate to your army. If you're like most FR! players, you're likely to find
another use for the extra crew eventually, anyway.
This is all the information I have on these figures.
If you have further information (especially product order numbers!), please
let me know!
Black Raven Foundry
- Orc Chariot (two kinds)
- A VERY impressive Mumakil mammoth type thing.
- An impressive dwarf battle wagon
- Pulled by two buffalo. Would actually take a 1x2 juggernaut base.
Comes with 2 bolt throwers.
- Dwarf bolt thrower
- 4 to a pack for under $10. They do look great!
- Giant Turtle with Howdah
- Included in Chipco's Lizardman Army Pack.
- A nice bolt thrower for orcs in 15 mm with a skull face shield piece.
- Renaissance Wagon
- #RF009 Imperial Iron Tortoise
- (15mm) A battlewagon that looks kind of like a Citadel Steam Tank,
with the addition of sailing-ship rigging.
- #11-907 War Elephant
- (15mm) Indian elephant with curtain mail barding and wooden howdah.
Both driver and crew are armored and carry long spears.
Copyright © 1999 by Samuel Reynolds. All rights reserved.
Last modified 1998/08/03.
Built with Frontier
on Macintosh OS 9.0.4