FR! Artillery Figures
Don't discount an artillery figure just because the manufacturer calls it a dwarven
piece and you're doing the realm of Faerie! After all -- fantasy rules!
If it fits your vision for your army, you can remove the crew, or replace it with something
more appropriate to your army. If you're like most FR! players, you're likely to find
another use for the extra crew eventually, anyway.
This is all the information I have on these figures.
If you have further information (especially product order numbers!), please
let me know!
Black Raven Foundry
- Dwarf bolt thrower
- 4 to a pack for under $10. They do look great!
- #1835 Dark Dwarf Iron Cannon and Crew
- (15 mm) 1 large triple-barrel long cannon with gargoyle styling on backing plate,
1 commander, 1 torchman, 1 swabber, and 2 loaders.
Cannon alone will fit on a 40x40 mm base, or all on a 40x80 mm base.
- #11-933 Iron Dwarf Ballista
- (15 mm) 4-wheel wooden cart with wooden pavisiers, ballista and crew.
- #11-975 Orc War Engine
- (15 mm) 4-wheel wooden cart with small catapult, 3 crew, and pile of stones.
- 15mm Dwarf Cannons and Mortars
- In their Shadow Corps line
- #03040 Goblin Artillery with Crew
- (15 mm) 3 short cannons (not mortars!), 2 torchmen, 2 swabbers, 2 loaders.
2 cannon or 1 cannon with crew will fit on a 40x40mm base.
I'm using the cannon with my skeletons as light artillery.
- Dwarf Bolt Shooter
- Roman Bolt Shooter
Copyright © 1999 by Samuel Reynolds. All rights reserved.
Last modified 1998/08/03.
Built with Frontier
on Macintosh OS 9.0.4